Best practices to enable your whole organisation to communicate, collaborate and get the most out of Workplace
Measuring your Workplace success
Measuring your Workplace success is an ongoing process. Your first goal is getting your whole organisation onto Workplace. Workplace is only as valuable as the community you create on it and without people, there is no community. These measuring best practices will give you more insight into how connected and engaged your organisation is.
Tracking your success
Connect and communicate
To measure how connected your organisation is and what level of communication there is, we recommend tracking the following metrics that can be found on your Admin Panel.
- People (claimed accounts/launched members) – how many people have claimed their accounts amongst the ones invited. This is the main adoption metric of Workplace and you should aim to have 80%+ of your invited members on Workplace.
- Weekly active people/claimed accounts – how many people are active every month amongst the people who claimed their accounts. This metric is the pulse of your community and you should aim to have 60%+ of your members on Workplace using Workplace each week.
- Workplace mobile app adoption – this metric measures how many people are using the Workplace mobile app of all those members you have invited to Workplace. You should aim to have 75%+ of all members in your community using the Workplace mobile app
We recommend tracking the following KPIs to measure your organisation's collaboration on Workplace:
- Weekly active groups/total people on Workplace – measuring the weekly active groups over the total number of people who have claimed their Workplace account will give you a clear indication of how much collaborating is happening on Workplace. A rate of 50%+ here is a strong collaboration metric.
- Workplace Chat mobile app adoption – this metric measures how many people are using the Workplace Chat mobile app of all those members you have invited to Workplace. You should aim to have 75%+ of all members in your community using the Workplace Chat mobile app
We recommend tracking the following KPI to measure your organisation's automation on Workplace:
- Number of integrations activated – identifying the number of integrations activated gives you a good idea of how many workflows are being automated or facilitated thanks to Workplace. At least one workflow is simplified through the use of an integration.