How Workplace helps business leaders
Making large companies feel small. Creating community through conversation. Enhancing their brand. Business leaders use Workplace to achieve all this and more. Watch the video and find out how.
Making business leaders more successful
From sharing posts to sending messages, Workplace combines tools that people already know how to use with new features for large companies such as advanced analytics.
- Connect everyone in your organisation on desktop and mobile so they can watch your latest announcement or collaborate remotely
- Empower everyone in head office and on the frontline with familiar tools that reduce training costs and increase adoption rates
Transform communication by connecting your leadership team with the entire company – and give everybody in your organisation a voice.
- With video, live broadcasts and groups your leadership team can talk to everybody, anywhere
- Create a culture where everybody has a voice using quick-fire comments and reactions or polls and surveys
Protecting your company data is our number one priority.
- Your Workplace identity is different from your Facebook identity. They have separate logins, and posts from one aren't visible on the other
- The data that your employees put into Workplace belongs to your organisation, and can't be accessed publicly
- Workplace is regularly audited for security and compliance. We exceed industry standards with ISO27018, ISO27001, SOC2 and SOC 3 certifications. We also ensure that you are GDPR-compliant
Business leaders love Workplace
"In my 18 years at the company I've never felt more connected to my employees."
Jim Loree, CEO, Stanley Black & Decker
"I use it for a broad spectrum of communications. I love video. I travel a lot, so if I'm in France, I'm sharing the excitement of the work they're doing."
Mindy Grossman, CEO, WW
"If you're a CEO who's genuinely interested in hearing what your frontline teams have to say, there is no better platform."
Debbie Lewis, Managing Director, Clarins UK Group