How Workplace helps IT leaders
Connect securely with everyone, everywhere. Empower collaboration and innovation. Get more from the tools that you already use. IT leaders use Workplace to achieve all this and more. Watch the video and find out how.
Making IT leaders more successful
From sharing posts to sending messages, Workplace combines tools that people already know how to use with new features for large companies such as advanced analytics.
- Empower everyone in head office and on the frontline with familiar tools that reduce training costs and drive industry-leading adoption and retention rates
- Connect everyone in your organisation on desktop and mobile so they can collaborate remotely
- Turn one-way announcements into two-way video conversations, where they can respond with Q&As, quick-fire comments, reactions, polls and surveys
With friction-free deep integration with your tech stack, you can enhance adoption levels and maximise your ROI across your entire suite.
- Integrate Workplace with over 50 tools, such as G Suite, Office 365 and Dropbox
- Get everyone onto Workplace quickly and securely by integrating with your identity providers such as Azure AD, G Suite, Okta, OneLogin and more
Protecting your company data is our number one priority.
- Your Workplace identity is different from your Facebook identity. They have separate logins, and posts from one aren't visible on the other
- The data that your employees put into Workplace belongs to your organisation, and can't be accessed publicly
- Workplace is regularly audited for security and compliance. We exceed industry standards with ISO27018, ISO27001, SOC2 and SOC 3 certifications. We also ensure that you are GDPR-compliant
IT leaders love Workplace
"Workplace was a great equaliser because everybody knew it, everybody loved it and people used it. And we've not had one training session: not one – which is great."
John Taylor, CTO, United Way
"Using Workplace from Facebook, we are able to give our employees across the globe a platform to build connections, enabling faster and more engaging sharing of information."
Filippo Catalano, CIO, Nestle
"Workplace allows our most important asset – our people – to be effective and productive."
Sunil Kanchi, CIO, UST Global