How Workplace helps HR teams
Smarter training. Stronger company culture. Attracting the very best talent. HR professionals use Workplace to achieve all this and more. Watch the video and find out how.
Making HR teams more successful
Get new starters up to speed in record time with easy ways to find information, ask questions and work together.
- Add new joiners to dedicated Workplace groups so they can make connections, share documents and tips, and feel part of the community from day one
- Org Chart helps new starters look up profiles and team information so they can connect with the people they need to be successful
Using Workplace as your centralised learning hub can deliver an 18% increase in training efficiency thanks to mobile-first tools that people can access from anywhere.
- Live video means that anyone can record a training session and share it on Workplace
- Workplace has a dedicated section to create and share content, such as how-to videos and best practice guides
Happy employees are 12% more productive. Workplace helps you build a culture of celebration, with simple ways to share thanks and recognition for hard work.
- Use the Thanks button on a colleague's profile page to send them a message and notify their manager
- Earn and receive badges for beating a sales target or hitting a milestone
HR leaders trust Workplace
"Thanks to Workplace, we are able to deliver real-time, essential updates to our staff on the Covid-19 outbreak."
Carey Kyer, Lead – Internal Communications, World Health Organization
"With Workplace, I can connect everyone in the company to share news, successes and really make them feel like they belong."
Béatrice Lazat, Chief People Officer, Kering
"I thought of Workplace as an engagement tool – I never imagined it would have such a big cultural impact for this company."
Rachel Setton, Employee Engagement & Communications Manager, (former) Chevron