Staying connected when apart
The recent outbreak of COVID-19 – and our gradual re-emergence from it – shows just how important it is to maintain open lines of communication with employees at all times. This is easier when businesses are connected.
A 2018 study found that connected companies – ones that have high levels of employee engagement – are 21% more profitable, 17% more productive and have 40% less staff turnover.
Duration: 1 hour
Captions: Shown on screen
Transcript: Available on demand
Global Communications Solutions Lead
Workplace from Meta
Download this on-demand webinar to gain insights on:
- What it means to be a connected company and why it's important
- Approaches to building a connected culture with a remote workforce
- How to get leadership teams active and engaged
It's ideal for:
- Communications professionals looking for guidance around making your organisation more connected
- HR managers or executives wanting to build a stronger, more cohesive corporate culture both now and in the future
- Senior executives seeking information and best practices on top-down communications