Most organisations today recognise the overwhelming benefits of diversity on business performance. A diverse workforce will bring diverse perspectives and viewpoints to your business, but recruiting is just the first step in the D&I journey. A culture of belonging that honours people's differences and the value they bring to the business is what nurtures a diverse workforce and allows employees to make an impact and thrive.
We believe that the community-building power of Workplace can amplify and enhance your company's diversity and inclusion efforts. With the right Workplace strategy, you can build a culture where differences are respected and everyone's voice is heard.
In this guide, you'll learn how to:
- Gain insights on employee experience with surveys
- Build networks of support with social resource groups
- Offer learning opportunities for people managers
- Share D&I resources in your Knowledge Library
- Raise awareness about Workplace accessibility and inclusivity features
- Celebrate diversity with internal campaigns
- Communicate about D&I transparently
- Gather feedback and measure success