The Be the Ally campaign is an internal campaign you can use to educate people about D&I-related terminology and spread knowledge about diversity, equity and inclusion across your company. It's also a chance for you to promote your existing resources such as social resource groups, D&I training, cultural events and more.
Here's how it works:
- Set a timeline for your posts. We recommend sharing a post on the same day each week for one month or longer.
- Compile a list of related resources for each of the gifs you plan on using such as social resource groups, internal training and third-party articles, guides and videos.
- Create a post in your all-company group with the hashtag #BeTheAlly
- Include related resources or external articles and guides for people who want to continue educating themselves
- Add one of the gifs from the campaign kit
To learn more about how to build an inclusive Workplace and to find more D&I internal campaign inspiration, take a look at this guide.