A new home for all of your "Draft For" posts
Communications teams and executives can now manage all of their "Draft For" posts from the "Draft For" tab.
To create "Draft For" posts, follow these steps:
- Go to "Draft For" from the Home menu
- Click +New Draft
- Select the author and group you want to post in
- Draft the Post
- Click Submit for approval
These features are only available to Workplace users who have "Draft For" permissions. "Draft For" permissions can be assigned by an admin. Visit the Workplace Help Centre to learn how.
If you're both an author and a drafter
- "Draft For" admin guide: Learn more about how "Draft For" works and how to enable it in your Workplace.
- Strategic communications in Workplace: In this self-paced course, you'll learn how to use "Draft For" as well as other user and admin features to develop a strategic approach to internal communications in Workplace.
- Exec visibility & accessibility: Learn how leaders model transparency and reinforce company values by engaging regularly on Workplace.