If you're looking to deploy Workplace fast, this is the communication plan for you. This 5-day templatised communication campaign will help to ensure that you're taking the necessary steps to prepare your organisation for Workplace. And it's easy – the downloadable communication plan comes with template email and post copy and downloadable assets you can use in your communications.
Here are a few steps you should take prior to sending out launch communications:Read the Quick launch guide
Read the Quick launch guide
Before you get started, make sure that you read the Quick launch guide. The Quick launch guide was designed to help you launch Workplace within days. It's critical that you follow the steps outlined in this guide to ensure that your launch is successful. The Quick launch guide covers:
- Workplace technical setup
- Recruiting and training your champions
- Building your group structure
- Getting executives and people managers engaged
- Communicating your Workplace launch
Join a live training
Have questions about Workplace? Get them answered in a live training course hosted in the Workplace Academy. Available trainings include:
- How to launch Workplace: Get the help you need to launch Workplace successfully
- Workplace admin fundamentals: Learn the ins and outs of the Workplace Admin Panel and how to manage your organisation's Workplace community
- How to work in Workplace: Find out how to build a group structure in Workplace that supports key use cases
- Strategic communications: Learn best practices for enhancing company-wide communication
Leverage Workplace resources
You have a variety of resources available to help you educate and engage your organisation on Workplace. Direct people managers and employees to Workplace learning resources to help them onboard and get up to speed quickly. And make sure that you explore learning admin-specific resources to help you manage your Workplace.
- New admin starter pack: Learn how to launch and manage your Workplace community
- System admin guide: Learn the ins and outs of the Workplace Admin Panel
- Getting your whole organisation on Workplace Tips and best practices for increasing Workplace adoption
- Boosting your Workplace metrics: Dive deep into data in the Insights section of the Admin Panel to analyse and drive engagement on Workplace.
- Workplace champion starter pack: Train your champions on how to use Workplace by sending them to this course
- New user guide: Quick 7-step getting started guide.
- New user starter pack: Comprehensive self-paced course to help users get the most out of Workplace.
- People manager guide: Learn how to manage teams and projects in Workplace
- Group admin guide: Best practices for managing Workplace groups