Before the outbreak of COVID-19, 52% of global workers were working from home at least once a week. Today, even more people are encouraged or mandated to work from home, some for the very first time. They need better tools to stay connected and they need them as soon as possible. Don't worry, we have you covered.
This Quick-start pack was designed to help you get you up and running in Workplace fast. You'll find:
- A quick launch guide with technical setup instructions and a templatised launch communication plan
- An overview of Workplace features that enable better company-wide communication
- A guide to managing teams and projects in Workplace
Training & self-paced courses
Visit the Workplace Academy to access self-paced courses and live interactive training. In our live training, you'll be able to ask questions and get direct support from Workplace specialists about everything, from launching Workplace to building out your communication strategy. Our self-paced starter packs were designed to equip you and your employees with all the skills needed to work effectively in Workplace.
- How to launch Workplace: Get the help you need to launch Workplace successfully
- Workplace admin fundamentals: Learn the ins and outs of the Workplace Admin Panel and how to manage your organisation's Workplace community
- How to work in Workplace: Find out how to build a group structure in Workplace that supports key use cases
- Strategic communications: Learn best practices for enhancing company-wide communication