Building a connected culture for remote workers
COVID-19 has been a catalyst for change. The sudden shift to remote working has been unprecedented. And it has created completely new challenges for HR leaders – not least when it comes to culture.
Now as we re-emerge, it's more important than ever to be intentional about how you build culture. Culture is the glue that will bind companies together over the coming weeks and months – so don't leave anything to chance...
Duration: 1 hour
Captions: Shown on screen
Transcript: Available on demand
Global HR Solutions Lead
Workplace from Facebook
In this webinar you'll discover:
- How remote working will lead to a shift in attitudes beyond the current crisis
- Why you need to focus on corporate culture now more than ever
- The best approaches to extending corporate culture to remote workers
It's ideal for you if you're a:
- HR manager or executive looking to build a stronger, more cohesive corporate culture both now and in the future
- Communications professional looking for guidance around making your organisation more connected
- Senior executive seeking information and best practices on top-down communication